BLUE INK #01
Imaginative, brutalist, visual montage captures the OFF-balanced bodies and explores the state of mind waiting for the approval or denial.
Choreographed and Directed by: Enya Belak
Co-creation and dance: Jerca Rožnik Novak & Gábor Ivanov
Dramaturgy: Eva Posedel
Sound Design & Composition: Lou Barnell
Director of Photography: Aadhar Dmt
Lighting Desing: Janko Oven
Costume Design: Andrej Vrhovnik
Produced by: Flota Ljubljana, Flota, zavod, Murska Sobota
Co-produced by: PTL – Plesni Teater Ljubljana / Dance Theatre Ljubljana
Supported by the Ministry of Culture and Municipality of Ljubljana
Thanks to: Dance JSKD
Slovenia/Austria/Hungary/United Kingdom © 2018
BLUE INK VR EXPERIENCES
- Španski borci, Ljubljana, Slovenia, November 2021 / VR + Live Hybrid Premiere
- Kunstraum Nestroyhof in collaboration with SKICA, Vienna, Austria, February 2022 / VR+ Live Hybrid
- Port of Dance, Rijeka, Croatia, May 2022 / VR Film
- Fronta Festival, Musrska Sobota, Slovenia, September 2022 / VR + Live Hybrid
BLUE INK LIVE PERFORMANCES
- 26. September 2018, Dance Theatre Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia / Premiere
- Tanzhafen Festival, Linz, Austria, May 2019
- Dance Theatre Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia, November 2019
- International theatre and dance festival Black Box, Plovdiv, Bulgaria, June 2021
- tanz_house festival, Salzburg, Austria, October 2022
Blue Ink is a multigenre project that can be adapted to create unique experiences. It includes a dance performance for black box theaters, short dance films, a 360° VR film, and a hybrid version that combines live and VR experiences.
THE BORDER. DIVISION. And BLUE INK.
Blue ink #01
Blue ink #02
* Do not forget to sign with a blue pen, since this is the only possible way to determine the legitimacy of your signature.
Follow Blue Ink on Instagram
Extracts from press reviews
The choreographer Enya Belak Gupta contemporarily outlined the dance language with her Blue Ink, and her choreography was maturely as well as thoughtfully embedded in the theatre space which the co-creators and dancers, Jerca Rožnik Novak and Gábor Ivanov, upgraded with their own movement.
[Daliborka Podboj, Parada plesa]
Through some interesting performing ideas, the choreographer Enya Belak Gupta and co-creators Jerca Rožnik Novak and Gábor Ivanov in the show Blue Ink present the processes which we usually associate with bureaucracy. One of the processes, the scanning process, was shown through an excellent scene when Gábor on Jerca’s shoulders slowly moves along the wall. [Maša Radi, Koridor – križišča umetnosti]